BOOK NOW or call 800-975-5001
Call or Email us for
➞ Last Minute Availability/Discounts
➞ Large Parties/Weddings
➞ Additional Info
Rates for our St. John vacation condos at Lavender Hill Suites are quoted on a per night basis.
We offer 1 bedroom and 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 bath units at Lavender Hill Suites located in Cruz Bay, St. John
- One-bedroom vacation condo rate is based on two-person occupancy.
- Units 1W, 2W, 4W, 5W, 7E, 8E and 10E are our standard 1 bedroom units.
- Two-bedroom vacation condo rate is based on four-person occupancy.
- Unit 12E is our standard 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit.
- 3W is our Premier Unit – 2 bedroom, 2 bath, top floor units with large wrap around balconies and private upstairs sun decks.
- Rates for additional persons are available on request. Only with prior approval, maximum occupancy in one of our 1 bedroom units is up to 4 guest, and our 2 bedroom units is up to 5 guests. (Note: All Units do not offer sofa beds).
- AGE RESTRICTIONS: Guests must be a minimum of 21 years of age to reserve a room. Children under 5 years of age are not allowed to stay. Child proof of age required prior to check-in.
- 1 mid-week maid service for stays 7 night or longer. Additional cleaning can be requested for an additional fee. Arrangements must be made in advance of stay.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m., which is customary at St. John hotels and resorts
- PLEASE NOTE: Lavender Hill Suites is a NON-SMOKING property. All units, balconies, and pool deck are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted in our parking Lot.
- Minimum Night stay Requirements: We have a 5 night minimum stay requirement during High Season. 7 night minimum stay requirement over Christmas/New Year Holiday and Carnival/4th of July.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
Every cancellation is subject to a penalty of 10% of the total reservation cost plus the non-refundable registration fee. If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days prior to your arrival, you will pay only the 10% plus the registration fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of your arrival are non-refundable, cannot be applied to a future stay, and are subject to a cancellation penalty equal to 100%. This policy affects all reservations except for Christmas/New Year’s Holiday, where cancellation is required 60 days prior to arrival. No refunds for early departures will be issued. Cancellation policy is enforced so we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance.